Area Rug Cleaning Services
Your Rug Needs an Area Rug Cleaning Expert
Don’t make the mistake of treating your area rug’s cleaning like you would the carpet in your home. Its cleaning requires a special process and extra care if you want to continue to enjoy its use for years to come! Our area rug cleaning process respects the process needed to both thoroughly clean yet retain the unique character of your rug. We use special equipment and processes that are specially designed to clean your area rug.
Get 20% Off Every Area Rug That You Bring Into Our Salon
Fill out our form below to request a free quote. We will then contact you with more information.
We Utilize an 11 Step Cleaning Process on Rugs
- Inspection – We inspect the face and back, take photos, and document any concerns.
- Dry soil removal – We use a Rugbadger™ (de-dusting machine) to achieve maximum soil removal.
- Color testing – We test for color bleeding and crocking.
- Fringe cleaning – We clean your fringe by hand.
- Shampoo – We use a Cimex Rotary shampoo machine with shower feed brush to clean the front and back of the rug.
- Rinsing – We thoroughly rinse your rug.
- Grooming – We groom the rug, set the nap, and align the fringe by hand.
- Drying – We drape the rug on specially designed drying poles & realign the fringe before drying.
- Post inspection – 2 technicians inspect the rug for spotting and fringe.
- Vacuum rug – This step helps remove grooming marks and other dry soils that might have worked to the surface.
- Roll or fold – Tie and/or wrap for delivery.
**Finally, we can call and arrange for pickup or delivery.
The Rug Badger™: A Gentle But Deep Clean!
You may remember grabbing a small kitchen or entryway rug, walking out to the back yard, and beating it with a broom or against a tree to let the dust and dirt fly. Remember being amazed at how something so innocent could contain so much dust! Well, your area rug is no different – it can hold a lot of dirt in its fibers. Instead of using your mom’s method of dirt removal, we use something called the Rug Badger™. It’s a specialized tool that allows us to thoroughly remove all loose soil from your rug without damaging it. Watch the video above to see how we use it.